The target user is a web developer presenting in front of an audience at a conference, meet-up, meeting, etc.
The goals for js-slideengine are (most important first):
- Work in Gecko/FireFox (done)
- PageUp/PageDown slide navigation (done)
- Resolution independence (done)
- HTML simplicity (done)
- Look good (working on it)
- Work in WebKit/Safari/Chrome (tested in Chrome)
- Work in IE (not even close - oh well)
Instructions for Use
- Copy or rename template.html
- Edit the HTML file, giving each slide the "slide" class
<jeffgoldblum>There's no step three
- To avoid strange browser behavior on page reload, give each textarea a unique name.
- Aforementioned text areas are automatically formatted to take the top half of the screen and are given "Go" buttons that will
- Any slide that contains just one element will have that element automatically centered.