This is a Python script and command-line tool, with no dependencies, that allows parsing data from Apache log files.
At this time it supports generating supports for:
- uri - pageviews for each uri
- time - datetime with highest request/second
- status_code - hits for each http status code
- referral - uris of referring sites
- agent - hits for each user agent
- subscriptions - the number of feed subscribers per uri. This is done by parsing user agents for their subscriber count.
Here are some example uses:
python parser.py access.log subscriptions python parser.py access.log uri --quantity 5 python parser.py access.log agent --cutoff 100
There is help available at the command-line as well.
python parser.py --help
User agents successfully parsed for feed subscribers
These are the feeds that have been tested against the feed subscription system:
Feedfetcher-Google; (+http://www.google.com/feedfetcher.html; 3 subscribers; feed-id=7675226481817637975) Netvibes (http://www.netvibes.com/; 5 subscribers; feedId: 5404723) Bloglines/3.1 (http://www.bloglines.com; 1 subscriber) NewsGatorOnline/2.0 (http://www.newsgator.com; 1 subscribers) Zhuaxia.com 1 Subscribers AideRSS/1.0 (aiderss.com); 2 subscribers xianguo-rssbot/0.1 (http://www.xianguo.com/; 1 subscribers) Fastladder FeedFetcher/0.01 (http://fastladder.com/; 1 subscriber) HanRSS/1.1 (http://www.hanrss.com; 1 subscriber) livedoor FeedFetcher/0.01 (http://reader.livedoor.com/; 1 subscriber)
This script draws inspiration and code from: