Thsi is a small collection of scripts for the IRC client Irssi I've written or heavily modified.
- allwin.pl: Print all channel messages into a separate window. This can be useful to have a single window to review while also having windows for each channel.
- bot.pl: Turn Irssi clients into a simple botnet. Mainly useful for
maintaining control over a channel on networks without services.
- bot_verify.pl: Helper program used by bot.pl to verify messages.
- command_period.pl: Run external programs and send their output to channels.
- correct.pl: Suggest corrections to messages in channels.
- joinserver.pl: Warn (and optionally ban) if users join channels from particular servers.
- keepalive.pl: Attempt to keep connections to IRC servers alive on unstable connections.
- nickalias.pl: Alias user@hosts to show as particular nicks.
- nickcolour-horgh.pl: Assign colours to nicks in channels. By default none will be coloured.
- seen.pl: !seen nick functionality.
- sqlquote.pl: Interact with a quote database.
- sqlquote_test.pl: Tests for sqlquote.pl
- urltitle.pl: Retrieve URLs and print their titles to channels.
- userlist.pl: Auto-op particular users in channels.
Unless otherwise specified, GPL 3. Many if not all of the scripts have their own license set inside.