This is a base rails application skeleton. I like bort, but wanted to use authlogic instead of restful authentication.
- Authlogic based authentication
- password reset support
- openid support
- support for user roles (via
require_rolein your controller classes)
- sessions use ActiveRecord session store
- application settings for things like sitename, url and email addresses
- jrails and jquery preinstalled (instead of prototype)
- uses haml for markup
- classy_forms is used to dry up labels, etc. and markup input tags with type classes
- starter stylesheet including import of Eric Meyer's reset stylesheet
- required gems configured in environment.rb
- includes required/frequently used plugins
- Exception Notifier, or hoptoad, or...
- download and unzip conductor
- edit database.yml and settings.yml
- rake db:migrate
- portions of this were inspired by (or copied outright from) bort
- reset.css by Eric Meyer is public domain - thanks Eric!
Author: S. Brent Faulkner firstname.lastname@example.org
License: Copyright © 2008-2009 unwwwired.net, released under the MIT license