A little bit of a broken Twitter client.
Warblr is (was) and experimental Twitter client I created a good while ago to play around with CoreData, Twitter & some sort of templating. It doesn't work any more as I never kept on top of the Twitter authentication updates but you might find some useful code somewhere in it.
As I mentioned above, some of the code that makes up this application is not mine. The main chunk of code that isn't mine is MGTwitterEngine (and associated) by Matt Gemmell. I am aware that I may have forgotten where code originally came from & may have forgotten some attributions, if you see something that belongs to you please let me know so I can correct the situation and apply appropriate licenses. I haven't knowingly gone out of my way to avoid giving people credit where credit is due.
All of my code is licensed under the terms found in the LICENSE file, the license is essentially based on the BSD new license but breaks down into the following points (and yes, they're a little bit stolen from Matt Gemmell);
- You can use the code wherever you wish.
- You can modify the code as much as you want and use the modified code wherever you wish.
- You can redistribute the original, unmodified code, but you have to include the full license text.
- You can redistribute the modified code as you wish (without the full license text).
- In all cases, you must include an attribution mentioning Alex Pardoe as the original creator of the source.
- I’m not liable for anything you do with the code, no matter what. So be sensible.
- You can’t use my name or other marks to promote your products based on the code.
Other code licenses should be contained within the files to which they apply.