Wraith is an IRC channel management bot written purely in C/C++. It has been in development since late 2003. It is based on Eggdrop 1.6.12 but has since evolved into something much different at its core. TCL and loadable modules are currently not supported.
- Wraith aims to be a secure and easy to setup and manage botnet.
- A botnet can be setup in a matter of minutes and updated later with 1 command.
- Leaf bots save no files locally, but rather store configuration encrypted in their own binary.
- Hubs do not connect to IRC, and keep a local encrypted copy of the userfile.
All official sites, documentation, support venues, repositories and source urls are referenced here.
For official release announcements send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: http://wraith.botpack.net/wiki/Download Git: git://github.com/wraith/wraith.git
See git for a list of Contributors: git shortlog -sen master
- How To Contribute: http://github.com/wraith/wraith/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
- Getting Started: http://github.com/wraith/wraith/wiki/GettingStarted
- FAQ: http://wraith.botpack.net/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
- Documentation Index: http://wraith.botpack.net/wiki/Documentation
- Issues can be reported at: https://github.com/wraith/wraith/issues
- #wraith @ EFnet
Please support wraith by signing up for a shell at http://www.xzibition.com (coupon 'wraith' for 30% off)
The botpack ghost inspired the early versions of wraith and a few cmds. einride ievil
The following botpacks gave inspiration, ideas, and some code: awptic by lordoptic optikz by ryguy and lordoptic celdrop by excelsior genocide by Crazi, Dor, psychoid, and Ace24 tfbot by warknite and loslinux