I found FireBBS when I tried to switch from web to telnet, on November 2007. While it IS a wonderful extension, I felt there are some useful modifications I can make. More details about my modifications can be found here, whose file name may not be a proper one. :-)
Copy & Paste
- Copy as plain text: select the text you want and "^C";
- Copy as ASCII code: use "Shift + ^C" instead of "^C";
- Paste for both: use "Shift + ^V", NOT "^V".
- Options window can be accessed through "Tools / Addons / Extensions";
- READ THE NEXT SECTION before you enable IPSearcher;
- To enable experimental features, you need:
- Go to "about:config";
- In the filter, search for "extensions.firebbs.experiment.";
- There will be:
- "bicolorDBCS", experimental support of bicolor DBCS, enable it may introduce bugs in text & ASCII copy;
- Also, telnet://ptt.cc/?charset=big5&fontfamily=MingLiU will work, for "charset", "fontfamily" & "fontsize".