A blogging engine, characterized by inactivity.
I'm more or less teaching myself Ruby as I go, so look at this as nothing more than a learning-by-doing experiment. Therefore, fallow will likely never function properly for anyone other than me, and that's ok. Fallow has low aspirations.
- Design adhoc pages
- Populate adhoc pages for '/is/' and '/resume/'. The latter might just be a redirect to a pdf on 'static.*' for the moment.
- Cronjobs for del.icio.us aggregation
- Tags on archive page (will require some template rework: requires
- Links to del.icio.us URL info page (ditto: needs some form of
- Flickr aggregation
- Twitter aggregation
- RSS feeds for tag clouds
- Tag cloud for
/tags/(Right now it's a 404)
- Archive landing page for
/archive/(Right now it's a 302 to the current year)
- Pagination and navigation for tags, archive, etc.