Django-fields is an application which includes different kinds of models fields.
Right now, application contains two fields with encryption support: EncryptedCharField and EncryptedTextField.
This project uses Travis for continuous integration:
This application depends on python-crypto, which can be found in many Linux repositories, or downloaded from http://www.dlitz.net/software/pycrypto/.
Under Ubuntu, just do:
sudo apt-get install python-crypto
How to run tests
Examples can be found at the
examples directory. Look at the,
Same project is used to run unittests. To run them, just fire
- zbyte64 — thanks to for his django snippet for encrypted fields. After some fixes, this snippet works as supposed.
- John Morrissey — for fixing bug in PickleField.
- Joe Jasinski — different fixes and new fields for encripted email and US Phone.
- Colin MacDonald — for many encripted fields added.
- Igor Davydenko — PickleField.
- kromem - Added support for specifying
block_typeon encrypted fields.
- Brooks Travis - new field for encrypted US Social Security Number and other fixes.