Amazon S3 Proxy for Google App Engine.
The idea is to have a proxy to act in between S3 and browsers or other devices.
Questions? See shrub-gae google group
Examples of formats that Shrub exposes are:
- HTML/Tape (like MuxTape/OpenTape)
- The web app:
- The main library:
- Third party libraries:
- Static assets:
To run locally:
- Clone the repo: git clone git://github.com/gabriel/shrub.git
- Start up GoogleAppEngineLauncher (Get GoogleAppEngine SDK + Launcher at http://code.google.com/appengine/)
- Right click on screen, and choose Add Existing
- Choose path to cloned repo.
- Hit run.
- Go to http://localhost:8080/
public/css/yui: YUI grid, fonts, reset (CSS)
public/images/...: famfamfam Silk icons
public/swf/player.swf: JW Flash audio player
public/swf/xspf_player*.swf: XSPF Music Player
Main leaf icon was purchased from iStockPhoto and is licensed by me (Gabriel Handford).
The following changes were made to libraries to handle certain features:
- simplejson has some changes to automatically encode non-encodable data types via json method if an object responds to it.
- id3reader has some changes to allow it to parse from a buffer, and also to be able to read truncated ID3 tag data.
To run the tests:
Copyright 2008 Gabriel Handford