With this script you can check the Contao Open Source CMS system requirements, validate an existing Contao installation or set up a new Contao installation.
Here is a short overview of what you can do with the script:
- Check which Contao versions can be installed;
- check if PHP is allowed to write files on the server;
- check if the Live Update service can be used;
- check if the Composer package manager can be used;
- check if the extension repository can be used;
- install the latest Contao version or Contao LTS version;
- validate an existing Contao installation.
How to use
/check folder to your server where you want to install Contao.
To validate an existing installation, upload the
/check folder to the root of
your Contao installation. Then open it in a web browser.
The web installer requires the PHP extensions "curl" and "Zip" to be installed in order to download and extract the latest Contao release.