Yes, this is my blog.
Why am I using GitHub for my blog?...
- I get to use Markdown, Textile and friends
- If I make a change to the post it keeps track of the changes
- I can include files relevant to the post
- Anyone can download and read all of my posts and/or change all of the files to another language and/or insert profanity throughout and then send me a pull request
- All of my projects and my blog are in one convenient place
- My blog is easy to remember...github.com/username/blog (I suggest others do the same)
- I can have new posts automatically send out a notification to Twitter or other services upon commit
- I can prepare blog posts within Textmate
- Anyone that is watching my blog repo will see that new posts will show up in the feed
- It's fun using technology in a manner which it is not intended.
- Did I mention it's under version control?