Greasemonkey/GreaseKit extensions for 37signal's Highrise
Currently only working on GreaseKit (Safari or Fluid apps) - I think Greasemonkey + Prototype (being reused from highrisehq.com) aren't coexisting nicely.
A set of extensions to the Highrise CRM by 37signals:
- within contact information, phone numbers converted to callto:// links to enable access to Skype/VOIP apps
- Skype IM username converted to skype: link.
Todo / Issues
- User-defined home international prefix (e.g. +61 for Australia or +1 for USA)
- Auto-assign some values (such as Country) on New Contact/Company form
- On contact page, show other contacts for the same company (using Jester for RESTful access)
- Dashboard (or any notes list) - support partial + fully collapsed notes list, say like Gmail
- Addresses include Google Maps link or embedded map
- Auto-assign each note a Case, based on the user/company; annoying to have to manually assign Cases
- Person Search - include contact picture within search results
PLUS - as above, make it work on Firefox or raise Greasemonkey/Prototype bug report
META TODO - add rake task to upload new versions to http://userscripts.org
To install to Safari:
BROWSERS=safari rake install
To install to a Fluid.app wrapper app for Highrise, say called 'Highrise':
BROWSERS=Highrise rake install
To run all of them against all your locally install browsers:
Or specific browsers:
BROWSERS=safari rake test_units
Or load individual test HTML files into a browser, such as
test/unit/highrise_people_test.html to run those tests.