graphpipes is a simple and easy way to aggregate semantic data.
By using drag'n'dropin a web-based application you are able to create SPARQL-queries and reuse them later in your networked graphs.
graphpipes is a proof of concept, developed at University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
- Ruby 1.8.6+
- Rails 2.2.2
- Linux / Windows may work but has not been tested
- A well written Browser like Firefox - Safari and Opera are currently now supported
- Download and install all needed gems
- curb using % sudo gem install %name
- Download graphpipes (master branch on github: http://github.com/tomfarm/graphpipes/tree/master )
- cd into the graphpipes directory
- Rename config/database.sample.yml to database.yml (you may want to change to config to your needs)
- rake db:migrate
- ./script/server -e production
- visit http://localhost:3000
- You may login using 'admin/secret'
Thomas Winkler - Koblenz, 03/30/2008 firstname.lastname@example.org