The first C++ lint plugin for the jetbrains CLion IDE. Install this plugin, set python and cpplint paths in CLion preferences. It will automatically run cpplint against your C++ files while you write code, and show warnings in your editor.
- Run cpplint.py on the fly when you are editing C++ source code.
- Highlight corresponding lines with messages about which cpplint.py complains.
- Cygwin environment is supported as well.
- Install this plugin.
- Go to File -> Settings -> Other Settings -> cpplint option, fill in the absolute paths of python and cpplint.py
- The plugin should start working when you open/edit C++ files. Don't bother finding menus/actions to run this plugin, because there're not. Enjoy developing!
- For Cygwin users: use cygwin python package and fill with unix-style paths in the option dialog(for example, /usr/bin/python and /home/tools/cpplint.py).
- For MinGW users: use windows-style paths of python and cpplint.py(for example, C:\Python27\python.exe and C:\Users\user\cpplint.py).
- 1.1.0 Compatible with 2018.3
- 1.0.9 Compatible with 2018.2
- 1.0.8 Code improvements. Refactored code.
- 1.0.7 Bugfix. To be compatible with CLion 2017.3.
- 1.0.6 Bugfix. Reverted a change that broke this plugin.
- 1.0.5 Bugfixes. See github issues #10,#11,#16. Thanks johnthagen and timothyolt!
- 1.0.4 Bugfixes. Thanks johnthagen and mherb!
- 1.0.3 Add support for MinGW. Degrade to JDK 6.
- 1.0.2 Fixed IndexOutOfBound exception.
- 1.0.0 Initial commit.