Wired In is a primary task suspension reminder built for Windows Desktop.
Wired In let users specify primary working sphere and recognizes primary task suspension during serious working hour. WiredIn then provides imagery feedback regarding the duration of task suspension.
At this stage, WiredIn mainly developed for human participant study for research purposes.
It's becoming more and more difficult to concentrate on serious tasks for long duration on computers without being interrupted. Often the problem was not the interruption itself, it's people's inability to resume to suspended tasks.
WiredIn use detects attentional lapse and provide visual feedback to motivate an immediate task resumption.
- Multiple re-defined visualizations to choose : Decaying flower, the moon and a progress bar.
- Work sphere definition, allow users to define a set of applications/windows as acceptable windows that are needed to perform the primary task.
Compile and installation:
The following libraries are used:
- MetroFramework: http://viperneo.github.io/winforms-modernui/
- ManagedWinApi: http://mwinapi.sourceforge.net/
- Json.NET : http://json.codeplex.com/
.Net Framework 3.5 or above is required.