Sublime Text 2 plugin: Caret History
This plugin add a command to Sublime Text 2, allowing you to go backward/forward where your caret were before.
- Use alt+left to go backward
- Use alt+right to go forward
The recommmended method of installation is via Package Control. It will download upgrades to your packages automatically.
- Follow instructions on http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
- Install using Package Control: Install > Caret History package
Go to your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory and clone the repository using the command below:
git clone https://github.com/SublimeText/Caret-History "Caret History"
- Download the files using the GitHub .zip download option
- Unzip the files and rename the folder to
- Copy the folder to your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory
- Just the last caret position by line is now restored when you're going backward/forward
- Updated bindings for Max OS X
- Column, in addition to line is now restored when you're going backward/forward
- Initial release