A simple LaTeX PDF resume generation script in Gradle.
Author: Lindsay Bradford
Here's a recent example of the kind of PDF it produces.
From the root directory, simply run gradle. The resultant resume.pdf will be placed in the /cooked directory.
Following tasks have been defined:
- cook Generates the resume.pdf file.
- deliver Delivers it to the cooked directory.
- flush Deletes all the temporary files.
- full (default) Generates, delivers, and flushes.
The LaTeX environment this has been tested with is the TexLive distribution supplied with Ubuntu 11.10+. An unknown subset of the following packages are needed to get the LaTeX to generate a PDF without incident:
- TexLive: Essential programs and files
- TexLive: LaTeX Basic Packages
- TexLive: LaTeX Recommended Packages
- TexLive: LaTeX Supplementary Packages
- TexLive: LaTeX Auxiliary Packages
- TexLive: MetaPost (and MetaFont) Drawing Packages
- TexLive: Extra Fonts