- Pivotal Tracker is used for managing stories: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/496655
- Git is used for source control, canonical repo is at https://github.com/rutanmedellin/swmanager
- Travis will be used for Continuous Integration, CI server will be located at http://
- Staging server is at http://swmanager.herokuapps.com
- Admin web console is at http://swmanager.herokuapps.com/admin
Convention for commits
Prepend the Pivotal Tracker story number to each commit. E.g.,:
 Adding token authentication
- Use git pull --rebase instead of git --pull wherever possible to avoid meaningless merge commits in the project history.
- Squash and cherrypick are your friends :) https://makandracards.com/makandra/527-squash-several-git-commits-into-a-single-commit
This project uses Virtualenv and distribute/pip to install dependencies. Make sure you have virtualenv installed locally and maybe virtualenv_wrapper. For more info go to the wiki section and check development enviroment deployment topics.
MongoDB and Django
This project runs django and tastypie specific version to work with mongodb. See the requirements.txt file for details.
This project uses unittest2 with nose as runner trough TOX.
$ cd /path/to/project/root/ $ tox