Deveolped by Dmytro Nechepurenko. Distributed by MIT license.
Some parts are based on Nicolas Gallagher, Stefan Nitzsche, Tyler Tate work, Yahoo UI, HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap, Zen, Zurb Foundation and others.
Weiss is HTML5-CSS3 blank canvas sass-middleman helper for fast-start development. Based around tasks and problems that arise with me every day in my work, so in some case it`s not universal or full production ready framework.
- Not a prototyping tool like Bootstrap or Foundation, just blank canvas
- BEM structure of blocks
- HTML5 semantic markup
- CSS3 ready with mixins for working with vendor prefixes
- Media Query structure and mixins
- WAI ARIA support
- Added media quiries example
- Remove width visualizer
- Cleaning up all code
- Updating js libraries
- Added: Forms architecture example with styles
- Added: Buttons example
- Changed: all text to english
- Forwarding all framework to Middleman!
- Changed sass file structure for better work with WebStorm
- Added jstyling as default input styling plugin
- Added folder structure
- Removed unnecessary mixins