Built on Wax.js and Leaflet.js
- This is boilerplate code that is intended as a starting point for new projects. Fork it and customize to your needs.
- Wax and Leaflet libraries are included as submodules for easy maintenance/updates.
- After forking and cloning the source, navigate to the root of the project and run the following lines to clone the submodules.
git submodule init
git submodule update
- Switchable layers defined in
ul.layers in index.html
- Inital layer
li a should match
var activelayer in app.js and have the attribute
- Base layers, initial active layer, and static overlay layers are all defined in app.js
- Tooltips appear on hover and display data from the MBTiles source through the Leaflet.js API
- Pulling GeoJSON data from js/museums.js, can be replaced with an AJAX call for live JSON data.
- A custom marker icon is defined in js/app.js and uses img/museum-24.png
- Markers are clickable, and display popups with descriptions from the GeoJSON source