What's this ?
This is the tool for the CSS that decompiling/compiling to the ".cinnamonroll"/".css" type, wrinte in the haskell use with the Parsec library.
- The cinnamonroll is the tool for writing/managing CSS to easy for a human like me. :)
- It's not a validator.
- very loose allowance for a CSS syntax.
- parsing follow the "cinnamonroll rule".
- the top level of a CSS has cinnamonroll blocks.
- the second level of a CSS has selector blocks.
- the third level of a CSS has property blocks.
- the character of '@' called "cinnamonroll". :)
How to Run it
In the directory: src/cinnamonroll.lhs
It's the command line tool writen in literate haskell.
Usage for an instant
Decompile to .cinnamonroll from .css
% ./cinnamonroll.lhs -d source.css
Compile to .css from .cinnamonroll
% ./cinnamonroll.lhs -c source.cinnamonroll
Build and Install
% cabal clean % cabal configure % cabal build % cabal sdist % cd dist % cabal install cinnamonroll-A.B.C.tar.gz
Note: A.B.C is the version number in "cinnamonroll-A.B.C.tar.gz" packaged file.
% ghc cinnamonroll.lhs % ln -s `pwd`/cinnamonroll /usr/local/bin/cinnamonroll
Note: you can install to the other path as you like.
- GHC (>=7.4.1)
Use the backend library
In the directory: src/WRP/CSS.hs
This is the library of the "WRP.CSS". The command line tool require it. This is the entity of the software. You can use it if you need for a your haskell programs.
- write with space indent match to a level of nest
- omit comment blocks
- optimization options
- no-omit comment blocks option