Mineblocks is a simple plugin that adds new constructs to Minecraft. Currently it only supports a drawbridge construct. A drawbridge can be constructed by placing an iron block and putting stairs next to it. Powering the iron block will make it moving all blocks on top of it (of the same type) horizontall opposite of the stairs (and vice-versa).
To build Mineblocks, you'll need a Java compiler and Maven 2.2 or later. Perform the following:
- Clone the Mineblocks Git repository:
git clone git://github.com/SiebeTolsma/Mineblocks.git
- Run Maven to build:
mvn clean package
- (Optional) Run convert.bat for Visual J# support:
cd ikvm; convert.bat
Note that if you are using Visual J#, you will likely only want to
After that, simply run
mvn package to build instead.
Mineblocks welcomes contributions in the form of pull requests and issue reports. If you feel like working on Mineblocks, just fork the repository and start working. Once you're done submit a pull request.
Note that only pulls that adhere to the current coding styles are accepted. In short, put braces on a new line, use four spaces for indent, and at a minimum put a short Javadoc comment on each method.
Copyright (C) 2012 Siebe Tolsma
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Siebe Tolsma firstname.lastname@example.org