This is the start of a library manager. Nothing too complex.
In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using alpha, beta, and prerelease versions
- by reporting bugs
- by suggesting new features
- by writing or editing documentation
- by writing specifications
- by writing code (no patch is too small: fix typos, add comments, clean up inconsistent whitespace)
- by refactoring code
- by closing issues
- by reviewing patches
- Daniel Fairley (@poemdexter)
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request check to make sure it hasn't already been submitted. Issues should include a Gist link with stack trace and anything needed to reproduce the bug including your Io version and operating system. Ideally, a bug report should include a pull request with failing specs.
Submitting a Pull Request
- Fork the repository.
- Create a topic branch.
- Add specs for your unimplemented feature or bug fix.
- Implement your feature or bug fix.
- Add, commit, and push your changes.
- Submit a pull request.
Copyright (c) 2012 Kurtis Rainbolt-Greene See LICENSE for details.