AAMMS is an Armagetronad Advanced server script with multi mode support. The script is based on the Ladderlog.txt file, like all scripts for Armagetronad Advanced do. It requires the ct+sty version of Armagetron Advanced.
- Multi mode support
- Automated generation of help(or usage) messages
- Simple adding of new commands
- Dynamic respawn points (can be changed at run time without changing map)
- Dynamic zones (can be changed at run time without changing map)
- Access levels
- Voting for Modes
#How to run it: ./run.py should be enough to run it.
./run.py --help to get a list of options.
- Add some modes :)
- some other stuff
#How to contribute:
- Create an account on github.com ( Only if you don't have one yet. )
- Fork this repository.
- Develop some code :)
- If you are done with developing code create a pull request. I'll review the changes and see what i accept then.
Documentation for programmers can be found in the docs directory.