Rock Paper Scissors Lizzard Spock World Championship
The Original World Championship took place on Tuesday March 27th, 2012.
The prize was a ticket for that year's Erlang Factory in San Francisco.
The original rules were:
To play this game just create a module that implements the rpsls_player behaviour, submit a pull-request, and we'll add it to the competition.
- Sponsored by Inaka
- You can see some sample implementations here
- If only one person enters, that person will win the ticket.
- The winner has the option to take our Erlang Factory 2012 ticket.
- If the winner cannot personally go, they must inform us so we can give it to someone else.
- Entries must compile to BEAM code but can be in any language that can do so - efenne, LFE, Elixir, etc.
- Thanks to SpawnFest, which granted us the ticket, but we don't need it (we're already going) so we're having fun giving it away!
- Our decision is final!
You can still play!
You can play on your computer against any existing player. To do that, start the shell running
rebar3 shell, then start the app with
rpsls:start(). and use
rpsls:play/3 to play (e.g.
rpsls:play(rpsls_bart_player, rpsls_lisa_player, 10).).
Submit your Player
If you created a player module you're proud of, please submit it to the repo with a PR. Others might be interested in playing against it. :)
If you find any bugs or have a problem while using this library, please open an issue in this repo (or a pull request :)).
And you can check all of our open-source projects at inaka.github.io