VSCircularDial is an UIView enhancement which provides you a 360 degree rotating scroller.
- Easy to use, just like normal UIView.
- Fully customizable
- Optimized for different resolutions, including iPhone, iPad and iPhone 4 (Retina Display)
- Callbacks can be implemented to call specific methods on rotating the view.
Very similar to UIView. For VSRotatingView, you can initialize with "new" method:
VSRotatingView *rv = [VSRotatingView new]; [view addSubview:rv];
- Download and add the complete "VSRotatingView" folder in your project from here.
- You need to add three frameworks in your project - QuartzCore, AVFoundation and Security.
- Add #import "VSRotatingView.h" to the top of view controller in which you are going to use the above code and you are ready to go.
- Function "- (void)viewCirculatedToSegmentIndex:(NSUInteger)index;" can be called in its delegate which can be used to know when view is beeing rotated and which segment is the current selected one.
Customizing this view is a lot simple. Variables could be modified in VSConstants.h to get desired functionality and the main image of dial can be replaced easily with image named "pain-cycle.png". Complete code can be accessed in VSRotatingView.h/.m files and full modification is possible.
Included Demo project#2 displays how you can customize this view and show a 360 degree view like the one below: