Better Google Forms
Better Google Forms is a plugin for WordPress that makes it easy to add the straight-html necessary for embedding a Google Form. Accept no iframes!
- Download source to your WordPress plugin directory /wp-content/plugins
- Visit Administration Panels > Plugins form the Admin Console and activate the plugin
- Go to a Post / Page editor and add from the WYSIWYG
My list of things I'd like to do:
- Add a widget
- Get some sort of AJAX-form submission. This is sort of problematic when you've got complicated required fields and validation. I just don't want to fuck with it (yet)
- Maybe update fields when the form is updated? Maybe this doesn't matter
- The tool also uses Simple HTML DOM Library by S.C. Chen
- Also utilizes jQuery
- Developed by the nonpartisan nonprofits the Bus Federation & Bus Project.
Use GitHub to post issues.