Google Tasks Client:
- The Google Tasks Client will be using OAuth, so you'll need to contact a PM for access to the API Key.
- GTC will be using the Google Tasks API to deal with the transfer of data. Go read up at: https://developers.google.com/google-apps/tasks/
If you don't have Maven installed (you'll need to install brew first):
$ brew install maven
Navigate to location of google-tasks-client directory:
$ mvn clean install
Installing the ActionBarSherlock dependencies manually:
- Download ActionBarSherlock
- In Eclipse: 'File > New > Create roject from existing source, Click Browse on location, choose library folder from extracted folder above, and click finish'
- Right click on ActionBarSherlock > Properties, click Android tab, tick Android 4.0.3 as a Project Build Target
- tick 'isLibrary' in The Library, Click Apply and OK.
- Right click on Reddit Google Tasks > Properties, click Android tab, click Add... > Choose ActionBarSherlock > Click OK > Click Apply and OK
- 'Project > Clean...'