JOIN US FOR THIS PROJECT !!!
WHAT IS ACTS
ACTS is program for android stability test, written in Node JS, very easy install and use. This GUI is based on browser interface and uses android SDK monkey tool. It is best use of the monkey tool.
During this... Usage is 3 step, very simple.
1. Connecting devices. 2. Starting tests. 3. Viewing logs.(android logcat, monkey, system information - cpu / memory / network)
Note: See also INSTALL file( install & manual documents ).
This following is motivation for us.
The Monkey is a program that runs on your emulator or device and generates pseudo-random streams of user events such as clicks, touches, or gestures, as well as a number of system-level events. You can use the Monkey to stress-test applications that you are developing, in a random yet repeatable manner.
File or directory name must be lowercase alphabet or '-':
ex) i_love_you.txt( OK ), its_cool_directory( OK )
I_love_you.txt( NO ), Its_Cool_Directory( NO )
- Source file extension rule is as flows:
(Because distinguish between server and client.)
Case by server side code( include nodeJS code ), the extension is 'xxx.node.js'. Case by client side code( view code ), the extension is 'xxx.js'.
- Indent is Tab to set same 4 space.
Source Code Repository
- Repositories are located at github. You can get them with any git client.
Bugs & Issues
- Please report any bugs and issues to this: Issues page. We welcome any comments.
- Documents is located at Wiki page