Only a playground to test differents things around ruby-sinatra and many other techy.
At this moment, stuff that I'm playing with in this project:
- Bootstrap (+bootwatch theming)
- Backbone.js (not yet pushed)
- And anything that I want to include some morning to sandbox' it!
Finally, when I'll be almost satisfied of the core app structure, I will release a real mvc starter kit for Sinatra. Many good starter can be found, but after tried some I was always missing something, so without any pretention I'm just working to get a solid base to share with other sinatra-lover :P
- Product can be a finished one, raw material, component, etc.
- Product can be made of any other product = Part
- Product can me handled by one or many machine = Process
- Process can be simulated... finally we got our simulation! :)
Application wrapped into a Ruby Sinatra framework, organized as MVC. This is too early to explain more, this could change a lot so that's it for now!
- Integrate simulation engine
- Have a useful dashboard page (Display something interesting!)
- Fill the custom settings page
- Be able to create account and company
Hopefully, nothing for now