Outputs fancy labels (new, on sale, featured) over the product image.
This extension provide a helper and override standard product listing template.
Particular label types can be disabled with the axis configuration (admin/core/config-value).
You don't need to do anything to make this module works. It uses a hook to redefine product listing template. See the https://github.com/axis/product-label/blob/master/app/code/Example/ProductLabel/etc/config.php#L39
If some module already redefine this template you need to include modifications manually to the active template.
Module also provides ready to use templates for the homepage bestsellers, special and new boxes.
If you want to use them too, follow the next steps:
- Navigate to admin/core/theme
- Select your active theme (custom by default)
- Select the box you want to change (Axis_Catalog_Bestseller for example) and press edit button
- Switch to the configuration tab of appeared window
- Change the template from catalog/box/highlight/grid.wide.phtml to productlabel/catalog/box/highlight/grid.wide.phtml
- Save the changes and navigate to the homepage to see the result