Not much to say here, but UtilityBelt.js is a simple wrapper to support common tasks that rely on
classNames. What does it do? Glad you asked!
- Instantiate with
const belt = new UtilityBelt();or whatever.
- Add a class name to an element with
- Remove a class name from an element with
- See whether an element has a certain class name with
- Get all elements that have a certain class name with
- Add an event listener with
belt.addEventListener(eventTarget, event, callback, capture);(
- Fire a function when the DOM has loaded (before
Licensed using the MIT License.