"Things We Do" App by iamnotagoodartist
A visualized, folksonomy’d work task inventory experiment. Not much to it, but probably better seen than explained. Just click on things and use your arrow keys.
Requirements and Instructions
Needs PHP and MySQL.
- Upload everything to your server
- Make a new database called "thingswedo"
- Modify row 6 of index.php with your database host, user, and password
- Modify row 26 with an actual username and password (You make this part up)
- Run it (it will create a table)
- Do what it says and remove the line that just created that table
- Modify rows 203 - 206 of style.css to give specific tags their own colors (You can decide these as you go)
Uses these jQuery plugins:
Install in a root if you don't want to change all the location redirects and form actions. I'll leave it up to you to figure it out if you decide otherwise. And, yeah, I know the single username/password security isn't very substantial. Beef it up if you care to.