By default, Chrome use the system proxy setting (IE proxy settings on Windows platform ), but sometime we want to set proxy ONLY for chrome, not the whole system. Chrome proxy helper extension use Chrome native proxy API to set proxy, support socks5, socks4, http and https protocol and pac script, Fast And Simple.
- support socks4, socks5, http, https proxy settings
- support pac proxy settings
- support bypass list
- support online pac script
- support customer proxy rules
- support proxy authentication
- support extension settings synchronize
- Install the latest stable version on chrome web store by click here.
- Install the unstable version by cloning the Git repository:
git clone https://github.com/henices/Chrome-proxy-helper.git
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/