Seeking employment developing web based applications, software tools, or any position that requires a wide variety of technical knowledge.
BookShout! // Senior Back End Developer // Plano, TX // 10/2015-Present
- Develop and maintain BookShout!'s back end Ruby on Rails infrastructure.
- Architected and developed the BookShout! shopping cart application using Ruby on Rails and React.
Click Here Labs // Back End Developer // Dallas, TX // 4/2012-10/2015
- Developed client websites using a variety of tools and frameworks, primarily Ruby on Rails.
- Provisioned and administered servers for client websites and internal applications.
- Completed websites include: tgifridays.com, ddr.com, thdweeklyreels.com, trainwithcae.com, summerseve.com, buttpaste.com, pedia-lax.com, ultabeautylols.com, dreamfund.org, pcdphones.com.
Mojo Media Labs // Director of Technology // Irving, TX // 8/2011-4/2012
- Oversee all technical aspects of day to day operations as well as act as technical lead on all projects. Responsible for leading and managing junior developers.
- Successfully brought several websites from conception to completion, designed and developed an iPhone app for bkcert.org using the PhoneGap framework.
- Completed and ongoing websites include: darkroomsoftware.com, wingsofblue.com, bizquizzes.com, marketing-candy.com, marketingcandystore.com, and mojomedialabs.com.
Freelance Web Developer // Plano, TX // 8/2009-Present
- Develop Ruby on Rails based web sites to meet client needs including content management and publication.
- Completed and ongoing websites include cedarealty.com, groundedforlife.org, ruthieonart.biz, dallasluxuryneighborhoods.com, essfleetservice.com, and seaneshbaugh.com
Good News Now // Developer and Administrator // Richardson, TX // 6/2006-6/2010
- Developed a web based content management system using the Ruby on Rails framework to allow for simple and easy publication and control of content created by the content curator and the users.
- Maintained website data with emphasis on continuous development of new features to streamline insertion of new and changing web content.
Dallas Semiconductor // Summer Intern // Dallas, TX // 5/2006-9/2006
- Developed application to automate assemblage of parametrized device measurement algorithms into custom programs for testing semiconductor wafers. Used Ruby on Rails as primary programming tool.
- Created a database schema to handle the storage and retrieval of necessary information for the above application.
- Implemented a backup system using subversion to ensure all project data was properly preserved.
Dallas Semiconductor // Summer Intern // Dallas, TX // 5/2005-8/2005
- Investigated web based methods for technical report submission, storage, and retrieval in order to facilitate collaboration and communication between development engineers.
- Installed and tested the web based content management systems Mambo and Drupal for comparison. Focused on functionality and ease of implementation while still being able to maintain a secure and access limited environment.
Dallas Semiconductor // Summer Intern // Dallas, TX // 6/2004-8/2004
- Wrote Visual Basic macros for sorting manufacturing date in Microsoft Excel. Generated and presented reports at daily staff meetings.
- Developed and implemented a method to accurately count the throughput of Cannon i-Line photo steppers. Involved extensive error checking to reconcile and account for re-processed wafers.
- Modified stepper input parameters for existing wafer lots to achieve better production results and yields.
- Visual Basic
- Common Lisp
- Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- centOS 6.5
- Windows 10/8/7
- MS Visual Studio 2012
- Adobe Photoshop
- Libre Office
- MS Office