TinyTracker is an open source Arduino-based GPS tracking program. The intended use is the tracking of an amateur high altitude balloon.
At the moment it's not too "tiny" but the future focus will be on robustness and simplicity. The less complicated a program is, the less likely it is to crash. This is essential in embedded situations that operate 35km(!) above sea level with no human interaction.
- #highaltitude on irc.freenode.net (I can be found here as schofieldau)
- email me at email@example.com
- Mikal Hart for the original TinyGPS library (http://arduiniana.org/libraries/tinygps/)
- Darkside of Project Horus (http://projecthorus.org) for all of his advice, cheap hardware and additional code :P
- Robert Harrison's initial RTTY code (http://pegasushabproject.org.uk/wiki/doku.php/ideas:notes?s=rtty)
- Dad's sponsorship, electricity, internet, tools, advice, roof over my head, etc etc. Thanks Dad :)