This repo contains the microdata schemas published on schema.org. It was scraped using v0.2.3 of schema.org_scraper, to aid the implementation of software using these schemas and to track the changes to the types over time.
The repo is tagged with the version of the schemas scraped from schema.org site.
The schemas are in JSON and YAML and below is an explanation of the fields:
- The name of the type. For vocabularies this is the itemtype less the
- A description of the type
- The line of ancestors that this type came from
- The vocabularies that have their properties included in the type
- The properties for this type
- These are the values that the type can take. For vocabularies, these are
the canonical references that represent something of this type and should
be used with the
<link>tag along with the
- The name of the property
- The types that the property can take, not forgetting that currently Text is assumed as a backup incase one of the specified types isn't used.
- A description of the property