This is a fork of the datasource-proxy project by Tadaya Tsuyukubo.
The aim of the project is to provide a proxy mechanism which provides some hookpoints for collecting information about database query operations for various purposes. This has been used to implement query logging which can write to a number of different logging providers:
- Standard Out
- Apache Commons
My current goals are:
- Refactor some of the existing code the reduce code duplication
- Make the existing functionality (listeners, filters, interceptors etc.) more configurable
- Add some extra functionality
Some stuff that you do in this fork over the original are:
- Specify the format of log messages
- Use aroundQuery in listeners, similar to AOP (instead of just before and after). Useful for profiling.
- Extend existing functionality by injecting dependencies
- Query strings in log messages have the arguments substituted inline
A lot of time has also been spent tidying up the code and refactoring it so theres less duplication. There are also more unit tests (77% code coverage).