#About jQuery timeslider is a plug-in that lets you bind a slider element to an input element for easy timeselection. demo here
- ctrl+left/right & ctrl+shift+left/right to move minute/hour steps from the field
- Fades away after use
- Parses keyboard input to move the slider
- Doesn't break keyboard navigation unlike other popular / less popular alternatives.
- Uses jquery-ui theming - no extra css elements
- on focusout: slider element disabled and opacity zeroed
- minutes : minimum minute step
- stop : slider's stop function
#Compatibility Tested in latest webkit, firefox and opera. IE testing scheduled.
Note that this can probably be rewritten without the hotkeys dependencies easily, but it is only a 3kb (unminified) addon - that is actually very useful. It's worth adding.
which can take an optional options hash:
- options.minutes variants work best when it is a number that divides 60 i.e. n in [1,2,4,5,6,10,15,20,30]
- .coffee source can be compiled BARE (i.e. same as with the coffeescript.org 'try it' interactive compiler)