The Twitter Client for Fav
1.0 beta May Akizuru - @maytheplic
FavCas is a client specializing in fav.
If you find some bugs, please tell me from "Issues" page in the project page in github.com.
- Windows Vista or later
- .NET Framework 4 or later
- FavCas has ability to fav and retweet ONLY
- Keyboard binding is fully customizable
- Mouse-over Fav
Notices to build
- There are no "Properties/Resources.resx" and "Properties/Resources.Designer.cs". So please create a resource file from project's property. The resource must include 2 items: "ConsumerKey" and "ConsumerSecret".
- If "Enable Just My Code (managed only)" is enabled, Visual Studio will show exception helper window for AuthenticationFailureException in authTask (MainWindow.xaml.cs). This exception will be catched in following code (try-catch block that includes authTask.Wait()). When VS shows the helper window, just ignore the exception and continue. (This application will be shutdown when AuthenticationFailureException is thrown.)