A MacOS X menu bar notifier for Dragon Go Server messages.
- Shows a menu bar indicator when you have moves to make (similar to the Twitter app's blue bird, but with a mini Go board and no blue).
- Supports Growl notifications for new messages.
- Refreshes every five minutes (rather than once an hour, which is the delay for DGS email notifications), or whenever you ask for a refresh. Use less time for each move!
- Lets you jump directly to the game page for a waiting move.
- Launches automatically on login.
- Provides shortcuts to other commonly-visited DGS pages.
The initial stable release is finished and I've submitted it to the Mac App Store (it's in review). If you'd like to give it a try, you can download v1.0.0, drop it in your Applications folder, and run it. Feedback would be great.
Dragon's Breath uses code from other developers:
Please see LICENSE.txt for license statements for each of these projects and for Dragon's Breath itself (which uses the Apache License, v2.0). Thanks to all of the above for making their code available!
- Marc Hedlund, email@example.com