Checkout into htdocs folder
git clone git://github.com/newLoki/Schiffeversenken-Server.git /path/to/htdocs/schiffeversenken-server
now you can access the site by typing http:///schiffeversenken-server into your webbroser.
For you can use localhost, if you have run a development server on your local machine.
Insert your connection information into application/configs/application.ini.
After this, setup your Database by creating a new database (all <_> are Placeholders):
mysql -u <UserName> -p <Password> | CREATE DATABASE ships;.
Last step is to execute liquibase, our database versioning tool, first time.
To do this, you have to go to the build folder and execute the following command (<> are also placeholders):
java -jar liquibase.jar --driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver \ --classpath=databasedriver/mysql-connector-java-5.1.17-bin.jar \ --changeLogFile=../data/sql/changelog.xml \ --url="jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1:<MysqlPort>/ships" \ --username=<UserName> \ --password=<Password> \ migrate
Every time there is a change on databasescheme it is enought to run the command above,
update instead of
- Implement ACL
- Implement action & model to remove score from user scores
- Implement abstract service layer
- Implement SOAP interface over SSL
- Plane interfaces for using this score server with "Schiffeversenken" client
- Generate WSDL
- Implement service methods (not specified yet)
- Profile images
- add to profile view
- edit ability
- Implement view for scores as list -> done (in index view)
- best userscores, using join to get the best
- userscores (in progress - newLoki)
- scores (in progress - newLoki)
- move table view helper into library to enable access from each view
- Implement controller to show score list (as index) -> done, implemented in index controller
- Implement controller to show user scores -> in progress (in profile action in account controller)
- Implement view to show all scores for one user -> in progress (in profile view)
- show profile image