.NET APIs to access commonly used bitcoin exchanges
The objective of this project is to provide an open source .NET (C#) library for trading on popular bitcoin exchanges.
Note that this is a project which is work in progress. A private API is being translated into this open-source API over time.
Phase 1 API: (under translation)
- Support for REST polling interface
- Basic Market utilities such as currencies and assets
- Exchanges: Kraken
Phase 2 API: (future version)
- Support for websocket interface
- Support for aggregation services (like http://btc-rates.com/#firehose)
TBD (aiming for BTC-e)
- Event driven architecture for real-time applications
- Interface framework for real-time trading algorithms
- Integrate into applications and services
- [planned] Deployable as windows service as stand-alone process
- This library does not have any trading algorithms. Trading bots must be built on top of this framework.
This library is released under the GNU LGPL