Copyright (c) 2011-2012, Moritz Schmale email@example.com
NarrowtuxLib is licensed under GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3
Get support on my Bukkit forum thread.
Track and submit issues and bugs on my issue tracker.
Follow narrowtux on Twitter @narrowtux
The latest and greatest source can be found on GitHub.
Download the latest builds from Jenkins.
View the latest Javadoc.
NarrowtuxLib uses Maven to handle its dependencies.
- Install Maven 2 or 3
- Checkout this repo and run:
Coding and Pull Request Formatting
- Generally follow the Oracle coding standards.
- Use tabs, no spaces.
- No trailing whitespaces.
- No 80 column limit or midstatement newlines.
- Pull requests must compile and work.
- Pull requests must be formatted properly.
- Number of commits in a pull request should be kept to a minimum.
- No merges should be included in pull requests unless the pull request's purpose is a merge.
Please follow the above conventions if you want your pull request(s) accepted.