HACKATHON hosted by Top Hat Monocle
This git reposity is where we stuff all of our documentation and sample code for the Hackathon.
Build a WebGL / three.js based browser game. Best game will be rewarded with a prize!
three.js Github repo: https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js
Mozilla docs on WebGL: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/WebGL
- README.md would like you to read it
- js/ is where Three.js and helper libraries live
- assets/ images you can use in your project
- sprite.html is sample three.js code showing you how to create a simple sprite object
- sprite_move.html shows you how to move your sprite around
- template.html is a blank game template you can use as the foundation of your project
barrel_roll/ is a very simple example game you can use to:
- Get inspiration
- Amuse yourself