#PersonalChest - Bukkit Plugin for Player Bound Chests
- Admin creates a chest and places 2 dirt inside
- Admin registers the chest as a personal chest with "/pchest create" (while standing in front of the chest).
- Player 1 walks to the chest, opens it and removes 1 dirt. There remains 1 dirt in the chest for Player 1.
- Player 2 walks to the chest, opens it, sees the original 2 dirt and removes them both.
- Player 1 would still see the 1 dirt they left.
- Player 3 would see the original 2 dirt.
- Treasure Chest like capabilities.
- One chest different inventories for each player.
- Entire world auto create PersonalChests.
- Region Based PersonalChest (WorldGuard and/or Residence).
- Large chest support.
- Anti creeper and grief support.
/pchest createCreate a PersonalChest from the chest you are standing in front of.
/pchest removeUnregister the PersonalChest you are standing in front of.
/pchest infoDetermine if the chest you are in front of is registered as a PersonalChest
pchest.editAllows the player to create or remove a PersonalChest (defaults to op)
pchest.openAllows the player to open a PersonalChest (defaults to true)
##Config: Debug: false Worlds: world1,world2,world3 ResidenceRegions: world4.region1, world4.region2 WorldGuardRegions: world1.region1
Debug: When enabled logs additional debug information Worlds: Worlds where all chests will default to being a PersonalChest when opened. This is useful when your world is a custom world with chests and inventory in it. Regions: Invert the 'default' PersonalChest status for this region. If the region is on a 'normal world' then chests will default to being a PersoanlChest when opened. If the world is listed as a 'PersonalChest world' then the chests in this region will default to being 'normal' chests.
Description for above 'sample' configuration:
- Debug is not enabled
- world1, world2 and worlds3 will all automatically register personal chests.
- world4 does not automatically register chests.
- region1 of world1 cancels the automatic registration.
- region1 and region2 of world4 enable automatic registration.
##Links: Source is on GitHub
Plugin is available on BukkitDev
Original postings on Bukkit Forums