The aim of tuneramblr is to provide recommendations for music that are based on how you listen to music (and not just what you listen to).
Deploying the code
Really the only thing that needs to be setup to deploy this code is the DB. The DB (Mongo) connection setting can be configured within tuneramblr.properties. For the exact properties to set, see dbdef.clj.
Tuneramblr uses Leiningen for project management, so, as soon as you set up the DB, you can deploy the application by entering the command
lein run from within the tunerambr directory.
- mobile monitoring of music listening
- web/desktop based monitoring of listening habits
- smart listening/playlist generation (play the music that will interest you)
- social aspect: share your stats, find people with similar tastes, earn badges
- share playlists/music with friends and family
- discover new music (recommendation system)
Copyright (C) 2012 Joe D'Alessandro
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.