Share On allows users to share the topics and posts on social networks.
The following Social Networks are supported.
Support requests should be posted and discussed in the Share On topic at phpBB.com.
If you like this extension and want to show some appreciation, you can make a donation.
- Download the latest release.
- In the
extdirectory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named
vinny(if it does not already exist).
- Copy the
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for
Share Onunder the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure options available.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Click the Disable link for
- To permanently uninstall, click Delete Data, then delete the
Want to contribute? Great!
- Fork it.
- Create a branch (
git checkout -b my_branch)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -m "Fix X issue")
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my_branch)
- Send a Pull Request