cache the fonts!
daylight saving times!!
Update time in clocks (setInterval, on seconds, we update GMT, and then refresh the clocks...)
make the separator (:) blink (toggle aclass?)
arrow cursor on text (bar is ugly)
re-order clock so they appear in chronologic order (past -present - future)
if the clock already exist, dont add it again...
todo: on some instance, the time wrap on another line (ex: 10:35)
position and stretch the clocks all dynamically, so they always fill all the screen:
- may not be possible to keep everything relative in size
- can the canvas be stretched: yes, but there aliasing, it's not vector...
find a "slugify" function, and use it to generate IDS based on name (lowercase, and special_chars_cleanup)
slugify the pattern
- when user press enter on suggestion, submit!
- maybe auto-fill the field (instead of simply suggesting under...)
set a BG image on the delete submit button..
On a mouse device only, we only show the delete option when the clock is overed (it shows option).
- On touch device, options are always there, or just hidden (simpler app.)
- bind js action onto these buttons
- should it submit a form? no, just a post... can it be radios???
- radio that autosubmit the form when changed...
todo: add timezones in the autocomplete and support for them...
todo: add alternate spelling for major cities... (localized + accronyms)
todo: position in css all time digit statically (with left and right alignement...)
todo: rollover bug with fadein colcks (just added ones...)
todo: data: add a top hit value, so we suggest more important cities first.